Friday, March 28, 2014

Movies

    Many of  us fulfill leisure time by watching movies. Directly or not, they do offer some matters we can procure advantage. Myself has movies which I watch over and over and over (unless there is any new release at cinemas). For those who crave for biography genre and real life events, these are the MUST WATCH.

  1. Catch Me If You Can.
  2. The King's Speech.
  3. The Social Network. 
  4. A Beautiful Mind.
  5. Gandhi.
     If you are a 'racism true story' genre I recommend you these...

  1. 12 Years A Slave.
  2. Remember The Titans.
  3. The Blind Side.
  4. The Great Debaters.    
    Hey, movies does inspire us. I was a stammer, always beaten up and asthma dim wit kid since 5 to 10. The Shawshank Redemption and The Pursuit Of Happyness changed me. You should watch them too. They thought me to never give up and the same time like Buddha says, " Desire causes suffering".

    Talking about sufferings, it's not fair to attribute them to medias directly.Instead violence, we can learn languages, environment and society too. I used to watch Child's Play when I was 4 and I didn't kill anyone or bite anyone's finger till snap off. Those who accuse movies solely for adverse phenomenon are absurd.Affirmative.

    What about the sexual implicit scenes in movies? Are they necessary THAT NECESSARY? For story writers, its significant to express the intimacy of characters.How about you? I thought dating scenes will do. Perhaps its useful to attract more audiences and 'umph' to their movie.

    But still, what upsets me is why an Asian never get to smash Caucasians' faces in any movies as main characters? Even Jackie Chan or Jet Li didn't get the chance  much. Their enemies usually European or Latinos or other Asians. Racism I guess... 'white supremacy'. Wonder when these douches will change? Guess NOT. Back to the movies list, I know there are  tons of great movies out there and  I can't afford to list everything. Shall you have other titles and your views on movieindustries, please comment..

    Oh yes, do you think Leonardo Di Caprio deserves an Oscar?...

No comments:

Post a Comment